At Crozet Running, we believe that what separates us from other stores and online shopping is excellent customer service and an educational, encouraging environment. We are currently hiring friendly, energetic individuals to help us with this mission!
Job Title: Sales Associate, Part time-Full time
Job Duties: Learning the inner workings of our shop including our stock and our computer system. Restocking shoes and apparel, helping customers check out at the register, answering the phone, store open/close procedures, and keeping the store clean and orderly throughout the day. Employee will also learn a lot about footwear, materials, running, training, injury prevention, and eventually fitting customers for shoes.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Are able to effectively work with customers, including excellent listening and communication skills
- Are honest, positive, hard-working, and encouraging
- Are comfortable with computers
- Are able to work Saturdays
- Have an interest in running and fitness
- Have a true compassion for other people and interest in helping every customer achieve their fitness goals
This position requires that you work varying shifts and be available most Saturdays. Physical demands include standing for long periods of time, frequent kneeling and getting back up, and climbing a ladder to restock shoes/merchandise. Pay is based on experience and performance.
Please complete the following form and press “Submit” at the bottom.
Alternatively, you can come into the store and pick up a paper application and submit that with a cover letter and resume/CV.